Atomic energy jobs 2022 advertisement. 188.8.131.52 jobs online apply. Atomic energy jobs 2022 advertisement May. P. O. Box 1482 Atomic energy jobs latest advertisement. Pakistan atomic energy commission announced new jobs for the post of scientific assistant, technician, computer operator, junior assistant and telephone operator.
Pak atomic energy jobs 2022. Pakistan atomic energy commission PAEC new jobs May 2022 advertisement. Atomic energy commission 184.108.40.206 invites applications from Pakistani nationals to fill vacant job positions in all Pakistan. Public sector organization jobs 2022. Details about Atomic energy recruitment 2022 is given below.
Pakistan Atomic energy jobs 2022 advertisement
|Department||Pakistan atomic energy commission|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||30,000 To 50,000 Per month|
Atomic energy jobs 2022 Advertisement No: Public Notice 01/2021
|Jr. Assistant –I (Admin)||21100-1300-60100||BCS/ BBA (Like HRM / Marketing / IT / Supply Chain Management) Two Years, 1st Div. or BA / B.Sc (1st Div) or equivalent to other admin related qualifications as per HEC standard|
|Jr. Assistant –I (Account)||21100-1300-60100||BBA (Finance / Banking), Two Years, 1st Div. or B.Com (1st Div) or equivalent to other Finance related qualifications as per HEC standard|
|Moazzan||17650-1210-53950||Matric / Equivalent, Hafiz Quran and Qari|
|Driver-III||14710-800-38710||Matric having civil driving license with LTV and HTV|
|Driver-III (Tractor)||14710-800-38710||Matric having civil driving license with LTV and HTV|
PDF Book Download for Atomic energy Test preparation
How To Apply (Atomic energy jobs 2022 online application form)
Applicants must apply online through link given below
220.127.116.11 jobs online apply
Applications other than Online will be rejected
The last date to apply is May 01, 2022.
Terms and conditions
- Age limit for the said posts is 18-35 years.
- Where the required qualification is 1st division in the final degree, there only 01second division (but not below 50%) in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- The certificates/degrees/diplomas/degrees issued by recognized institutes/universities will be accepted
- Experience acquired after the minimum qualification will only be considered
- For the post of Special Vehicle Operator-III and Driver-III must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66”).
- Candidates serving already in Government departments should apply through proper channel with NOC from their current department.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview will be rejected.