Atomic energy jobs 2022 online apply. 202 83 172 179 home apply online. Pakistan atomic energy jobs advertisement 2022 . PAEC atomic energy announced new jobs for the posts of junior assistant, technician, Data Entry Operator, junior technician, general attendant, Telecom Operator-II, driver, Computer Operator, Scientific Assistant and nurse.
Pak atomic energy jobs the latest advertisement in January 2023. Application are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill different vacant posts at Pakistan atomic energy commission department. The information about 202 83 172 179 recruitment accounts recover is also given below.
A public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani well-educated and eligible candidates for the following posts on contract basis, which are likely to continue for an indefinite period. Qualification and experience required for the posts are as under
Atomic energy jobs 2023 latest ad
|Department||Pakistan atomic energy commission|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||20,000 To 50,000 Per month|
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 01/2023 Pak atomic energy jobs Details
- Tech-I (Mechanical )
- Scientific Assistant-I (Physics)
- Jr. Computer Operator
- Special Vehicle Operator-III (Fire Tender Operator)
- Tech-II (Contract)
- SA-II (Contact)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Driver-III (Contract)
Atomic energy PDF Book Download
Age Limit: The age limit is 18 to 35 years at the closing of advertisement.
How To Apply (Atomic energy jobs 2023 online apply)
Interested candidates should submit ONLINE applications by clicking the link below
202 83 172 179 home apply online
The last date to apply is
Terms and conditions
- Where 1st Division in the final degree is needed, only one second Division in all academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- The candidates are eligible only if they have required degree from recognized institutes.
- Candidates for the post of Driver-III & Driver-III (Tractor) must have a minimum height of 168 cm (66”).
- The selected candidates will be entitled for fringe benefits such as medical facilities and allowances as
admissible under the prevailing rules