BISE Bahawalpur Jobs 2020 Apply online and Application Form. Board Of Intermediate and Secondary Education Jobs 2020. Board Of Intermediate & Secondary Education Bahawalpur Jobs 2020 apply online. Download application form for BISE Bahawalpur jobs 2020. The Latest Govt jobs 2020 in Pakistan. Bahawalpur board jobs 2020 apply. Bhagalpur board jobs advertisement 2020. New Government jobs 2020 in Pakistan today advertisement.
Name and No OF Posts
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Bahawalpur welcomes applications from qualified applicants from endorsed towns for arrangement against the accompanying posts on contract premise as per Govt. of the Punjab, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004. The applicants must satisfy the capability, experience, age limit as definite underneath
- Estate Officer (BS-16)
- Junior Computer Programmer (BS-16)
- Transport Supervisor (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BS-14)
- AC Technician (BS-06)
- Rolling Machine Man (BS-06)
- Electrician (BS-05)
- Mason (BS-4)
- Machine Man (BS-04)
- Binder (BS-03)
- Book Binder (BS-02)
How To Apply For Bahawalpur Board Jobs
Submit online applications by clicking the button below
- The candidates must take print of the duly filed online application form and submit the same along with requisite documents.
- Send application forms along with 02 recent passport size photos, CNIC, domicile attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates and original bank challan Rs. 500/- with application form.
- Sign your application before sending
- The candidates applying for more than one position must submit separate application forms for each post.
- The applications submitted only through registered post or courier will be accepted.
- The applications received through fax, e-mail or by hand or other means will not be accepted. Incomplete applications and applications received before advertisement in the press or after closing date shall not be entertained.
- All the candidates are required to deposit application processing fee amounting to Rs. 500/-(non-refundable) through bank challan in UBL within jurisdiction of Bahawalpur Division. (Bank Challan must be generated when submitting online applications – with the same number as that of applicant ref. Number).
- Last date to apply is 30 Sep 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants must have a domicile of Punjab, Province.
- The employees of Govt. / Semi Govt may apply through a proper channel by submitting no objection certificate (NOC) issued by his/her appointing Authority showing that the department will have no objection to relieve the applicant If he/she is selected.
- The applications must reach to the undersigned on this date within the office hours.