DALDA scholarship 2020 for matric pass students. DALDA foundation scholarship 2020-21 from download. Apply online for DALDA scholarship 2020. Scholarship scheme 2020-21 by DALDA foundation for matric pass students. All students who have recently passed the matric exam in 2020 can apply for DALDA scholarship 2020. DALDA Foundation announces scholarships 2020-21 for 1st year students.
DALDA scholarship is available for intelligent and hardworking students of all Pakistan from intermediate to Graduation and Post Graduation level. These scholarships are available for the year 2020-21. In this article I will tell you complete details about the DALDA Foundation 1st year scholarship for students in Pakistan, How to download DALDA foundation scholarship claim form. 1st year scholarship 2020. DALDA foundation claim form 2020
- All the students studying under any board of intermediate and secondary education BISE who are taking admission in 1st year in any Govt or affiliated college, they can apply for DALDA scholarship.
- Those Students who are getting free education from private colleges they can also apply
- Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply
- Candidates maximum age should not be more than 17 years on closing date
- All Pakistani national students can submit a scholarship application form.
- The salary of parents of the candidate who is applying for a scholarship should not be more than 20,000 per month.
- Candidates other than who are living in villages, Their homes should not more than 1080 feet,
- O level candidates are also eligible they can also submit scholarship forms.
Marks Percentage from Matriculation
All the candidates who got 70% above marks in matric result 2020, and they are currently studying in FA/FSC/ICS/DAE/D.com/I.com they can submit application form for scholarship 2020. You can check marks percentage from below
|Pre medical||80% or above|
|Pre Engineering||80% or above|
|General Science||80% or above|
|Commerce||75% or above|
|ICS||70% or above|
|Arts||70% or above|
|Home Economics||70% or above|
|DAE||70% or above|
How To Apply
Download application form by clicking the button below and send to the given address
Last date to apply is October 30, 2020.