FPSC Assistant Private Secretary jobs 2023 online apply. FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No 7/2023 apply online. Federal public service commission FPSC jobs advertisement 2023 in July.
The latest Federal public service commission FPSC jobs 2023 advertisement for the post of Assistant Private Secretary in different departments of federal government as mentioned below. Check out fresh FIA Assistant Private Secretary jobs in July 2023.
To apply for these positions, you need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Additionally, good computer literacy and proficiency in English are essential. The selection process usually involves a written examination, followed by interviews and a final merit list.
Interested candidates having required qualification may apply online according to guidelines on advertisement for the following vacancies. Federal Government department jobs 2023 latest advertisement.
FPSC Jobs 2023 advertisement latest
|Department||Different department of Pakistan|
|Salary||40,000 To 60,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria about FPSC Assistant Private Secretary jobs 2023 advertisement
|Post name||No of seats||Required qualification|
|Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)||191||Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in 2nd division from a University recognized by HEC.|
Minimum shorthand speed: 100 w.p.m. and typing speed: 50 w.p.m.
Must be computer-literate..
Age limit: 20-28 years plus Anywhere in five (5) years Pakistan general upper age limit.
Federal public service commission assistant private secretary jobs in 2023
- Federal Government Organization=9M/o Climate Change=2
- Chief Commissioner’s Office ICT, M/o Interior=1
- directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (C/G) M/o Defence=1
- Corps of E&ME, M/o Defence=2
- Federal Investigation Agency, M/o Interior=25
- Directorate General Immigration & Passport, M/o. Interior=1
- M/o Inter Provincial Coordination=5
- Military Finance Wing, Finance Division=1
- Finance Division=11
- Directorate General of Civil Defence, M/o Interior=1
- Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)=5
- M/o Interior=3
- Railway Board, M/o Railways=33
- M/o Communications=1
- Plant Breeders Rights Registry, M/o National Food Security & Research=2
- National Fertilizer Development Centre, M/o National Food Security & Research=2
- Airports Security Force, M/o Aviation=1
- M/o Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan=1
- Establishment Division=2
- Directorate of Hajj, M/o Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony=1
- M/o Planning, Development & Special Initiatives=25
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public)=1
- FM&DC, M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination=2
- NIRC, ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development=1
- Directorate General of Special Education, ministry of Human Rights=1
- Policy Wing ( Division) M/o Energy Petroleum=2
- M/o Privatization=2
- M/o Science & Technology=1
- National Security Division=1
- Special Courts/ Tribunal, M/o Law and Justice=2
- M/o Law & Justice=2
- M/o Defence Production=6
- Naval Hqrs., M/o Defence=9
- Military Land & Cantonment Department, M/o Defence=2
- M/o Defence (Defence Division)=3
- M/o Aviation=2
- M/o States & Frontier Regions=3
- Management Services Wing, Establishment Division=2
- Economic Affairs Division M/o Economic Affairs=5
- Pakistan Military Accounts Department, M/o Defence=3
- Federal Services Tribunal, M / OLaw & Justice=2
- Anti Narcotics Force, M / o Narcotics Control=2
FPSC assistant private secretary job description
- Working as an Assistant Private Secretary in the federal government provides opportunities for career growth and job security. It allows you to work closely with high-ranking officials and gain valuable experience in a professional setting. If you are interested in joining the public sector and have the required skills, keep an eye on the FPSC website for job announcements and apply accordingly.
- The required education is bachelors degree with 100 wpm shorthand speed and 50 wpm typing speed.
- Candidates shall have to appear in the typing test, computer literacy test and shorthand test.
- Computer literacy means proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
Assistant private secretary FPSC salary
The selected candidates will be paid 50,000 per month in starting, including all allowances.
How to apply for FPSC jobs
Interested candidates can submit online application forms through FPSC website by clicking the online apply link
The last date to apply is 27 July