GEPCO jobs 2021 NTS online apply. WAPDA jobs 2021 online apply. GEPCO jobs 2021 advertisement. Gujranwala electric power company GEPCO announced the latest jobs 2021 for the post of ALM (Assistant lineman) through NTS.
GEPCO jobs in Gujranwala 2021. WAPDA GEPCO invites applications from well-educated eligible candidates of GEPCO Region (Gujranwala, Narowal, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahaudin and Sialkot). The link of NTS online application form for GEPCO jobs 2021 and all other details is given below.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) invites applications for recruitment of the suitable candidates to fill the following positions on a lump sum salary / pay basis.
Also check 6000+ new jobs in Pakistan
|Department||Gujranwala electric power company|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||25,000 Per month|
WAPDA GEPCO jobs 2021 Advertisement Details
|Post Name||No Of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|ALM (Assistant Lineman)||1471||Qualification: Matriculation |
Age: 18-30 Years (Including General Age Relaxation)
Medical Category: “A”
Height: Minimum 5 Ft. 4 Inches
Chest: Minimum 32 Inches Weight As per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) ± 5%
Appointment Procedure For GEPCO Jobs 2021
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Qualification based
- General Knowledge
Physical Test For NTS GEPCO Vacancies 2021
|Running||800 meters In five (05) minutes|
|Push-Ups/Dund||20 in a single attempt in 03 minutes|
|Lifting of weight||30 Kg In single attempt|
|Digging||I ditch of length, Depth, width (2×212 feet)|
|Climbing Skills (Tower/(adder)||Climbing up to 10 feet on tower/ladder wearing safety equipment|
|Pulling of Wires||one span of 100 feet|
GEPCO Jobs 2021 District wise allocation of posts
For Open Quota 1103 Vacancies
How To Apply for GEPCO WAPDA Jobs 2021
Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (check the link below).
Note: by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
Last date to apply is 06 October 2021
Terms and Conditions/Guidelines
- Candidates will have to submit a test fee of Rs.200/- before the closing date on electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- Test fee shall be paid at 1 link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website 01 weeks before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- NTS will send Roll No. Slips containing the information about test center/date and timings directly to candidates at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates.
- Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates to whom the final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.