HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 Apply Online. HEC Overseas Scholarships 2021 for PhD in Selected Fields and MS/M.Phil in Engineering Technology. Higher Education Commission HEC Scholarship for Pakistani students. HEC announces the latest scholarship for Pakistani students. HEC PHD scholarships 2021 fall. Higher Education commission HEC scholarships for the award of PHD, MS/ MPHIL scholarships are opened in different fields.
HEC Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil in Engineering Technology & PhD in Selected Fields. Applications are invited for the award of PHD and MS/MPhil scholarships from Pakistani and AJK nationals.
HEC is offering following scholarships
- PhD’s scholarships are available in selected fields, whereas
- MS and MPhil scholarships are available only in Engineering Technology
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Overseas Scholarships 2020-21
- For PHD Scholarship Candidates must have a minimum qualification 18 years of education i.e MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent before the closing date.
- For MS and MPhil scholarships are offered in Engineering and Technology, to get Mphil/MS scholarship candidates must have a minimum of Master’s degree (sixteen years) of education and should be registered with NTC Pakistan.
- Only one second (2nd) Division throughout the whole academic career prior to your final degree.
- Candidate Must have Minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 in the Semester System and 1st Division in annual system .
Maximum age on the closing date is 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of the public sector R&D organizations registered with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST) and 35 years for all others students.
Candidates should have minimum 70% marks in a valid (HAT) HEC Aptitude Test. For shortlisting purposes HEC will consider the best HAT score of the last two years.
For the selection of students ETC (Education Testing Council) Pakistan will conduct HAT (HEC Aptitude Test) on October 18, 2020.
How To Apply For HEC Scholarship
candidates can submit online applications by clicking the button
Last date to apply online is October 12, 2020.
Pay 500 fee through original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 500/- in favour of Director General Finance, HEC must be uploaded on HEC eportal.
Deposit Fee in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan through any bank.