Join Pak Army 2020. A very good opportunity to join Pakistan Army As a regular commission through 146 PMA long course. Pak Army jobs 2020 for 146 PMA long course are announced in all Pakistan. Pakistan army invites applications from eligible, hard-working and physically fit candidates. Citizens from all Pakistan who have domiciled of Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, GB FATA and Azad Kashmir are eligible to join Pakistan Army through 146 PMA long course 2020.
If you are a Pakistani national and want to start your career in Pak army then you have a golden chance to join Pakistan army regular commission through 146 PMA long course 2020. Candidates having dual nationality are also eligible to apply for pak army jobs 2020 but after final selection they will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan. Male citizens married and unmarried (serving already in forces) can register online at joinpakarmy Official website from April 06 to May 08 2020.
Announced Vacancies in Pakistan Army As Commission Officer 2020
Following jobs are available in Pak Army as regular commission through 146 PMA long course.
- The intermediate (FA/FSC/ICS/ICOM) base age limit is 17 to 22 years which will be determined on 1st November 2020.
- Candidates having 60% or above marks from inter are only eligible to apply
- Graduation(BA/BSC/B.com) candidates who have bachelor’s 02 year degree and they are serving in PAF and PN are also eligible with age limit 17 to 23.
- Graduation (4 years) candidates who graduate with a 04 year degree program (BS/BA hons/BBA/BPA, they can apply have an age limit from 17 to 24 years.
- Army personnel already serving as soldiers, they can also apply for Pakistan army jobs 2020 as regular commission.
- candidates must have minimum 60% marks from graduation and at least 50% marks from intermediate.
Other Eligibility Criteria To Join Pak Army
Only male citizens having Pakistani nationality from all provinces of Pakistan are eligible to join Pakistan army through the 146 PMA long course.
Minimum Height should be 5 feet and 04 inches.
Weight: According to body mass index.
Registration/How To Apply
Candidates can either register online or they can visit army selection and recruitment centres.
Registration will start from April 06, 2020. Last date to join Pak army through 146 PMA long course is 08 May 2020.
1 Written test: written / intelligence test will be based on multiple choice questions from general knowledge, math, English, Pak studies and islamiyat.
2. Physical Test
Candidates will have to pass following physical test at the time of preliminary selection
- Running : 1.6 km in 08 minutes
- Push Ups: 15 reputations in 02 minutes
- Sit Ups: 20 reputations in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups: 03 Repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch crossing : 7′.4’*7′.4′ and 4′ deep
3 Interview : selected candidates will be called for interview at AR&SC.
4.Further Selection: candidates who are selected by AR&SC will be called for ISSB test and medical examination.
Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates performance.
The Latest Govt Jobs In Pakistan