KPK police jobs 2023 in Counter Terrorism Department ETEA online apply. KPK Counter Terrorism Department jobs 2023 advertisement. CTD jobs 2023 in KP police through ETA. etea.online apply for KP police CTD jobs. KPK police Counter Terrorism Department jobs 2023 application form.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police’s Counter Terrorism Department has announced new jobs for the post of Senior Field Operators, Field Operators and Junior Field Operators in merged districts of KPK.
Excellent career opportunities in KPK police department Only for Candidates from Newly Merged Districts & District Peshawar. The Counter Terrorism Department of KP Police offers new career opportunities in May 2023.
KPK police jobs 2023 advertisement
|Department||Counter Terrorism Department of KPK|
|Salary||30,000 To 50,000 Per month|
Details about KPK Counter Terrorism Department jobs 2023
|Post name||No of posts||Eligibility criteria|
|Senior Field Operator (BPS-14)||25||Age Limit: 21 To 30 Years|
Qualification: BA/Bsc Or Equivalent
|Field Operator (BPS-11)||50||Age Limit : 18 To 30 Years|
Qualification: FA/FSC or Equivalent
|Junior Field Operator (BPS-09)||325|
How To Apply For Kpk Police Counter Terrorism Department Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- Once the online application has been successfully submitted, a designated deposit slip will be generated. This slip will contain a unique token number, the project code, and the candidate’s personal information.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) through Easypaisa app or Agent Jazzcash app or at any branch of UBL Bank via UBL OMNI agent
- Upon successful submission of the fee, kindly retain the original deposit slip (candidate’s copy) that bears the stamp of the designated bank. Please ensure that you keep this slip in your possession and refrain from sharing it with any other individuals.else.
- Following the online application process, it is not necessary to send any physical documents or testimonials to the ETEA office. However, candidates who successfully pass the screening test will be required to provide copies of their testimonials and documents to ETEA when requested. or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 19 May, 2023
- Last date for submission of online Application is 8 June
- Candidates will receive an SMS notification from ETEA instructing them to download and print their Roll No. Slips from the official website www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are advised not to provide ported or converted mobile numbers for communication purposes..
- The Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- Detail Advertisement containing terms and conditions can be downloaded from www.etea.edu.pk
- Please ensure that you have your documents and a scanned passport-size picture (soft copy) readily available when applying online.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else
- Applications of candidates who provide incorrect information while filling out the online application form will not only be rejected but also subject to further investigation and strict action. action shall be taken against them