Ministry of human rights jobs 2020 application form download. The ministry of human rights announces the latest new jobs 2020 advertisement for males and females. The latest Government jobs in Pakistan advertisement in today’s newspaper.
The directorate General of Special Education ministry of Human Rights invites applications from Pakistan Nationals (Male/female) to fill the following posts on a temporary basis. Ministry of human rights directorate general of special education jobs November 2020.
Name And No Of Posts
Total Vacancies= 47
Directorate General of Special Education Jobs
- Senior Technician (BS-15) 01 Post
- Music Teacher (BS-15) 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher (BS-14) 02 Posts
- Cataloger (BS-11) 01 Post
- Braille Proofreader (BS-07) 01 Post
- Driver (BS-4) 04 Posts
- Dispatch Rider (BS-4) 01 Post
- Attendant/Aya (BS-02) 03 Posts
- Cook (BS-2) 02 Posts
- Hostel Bearer (BS-2) 02 Posts
- Mali (BS-01) 01 Post
- Attendent (BS-01) 02 Posts
- Naib Qasid (BS-01) 02 Posts
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01) 04 Posts
Age Limit: For Above Posts Age Limit is 18 To 25 years
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs In Public and Private Schools In Islamabad
- Project management/Deputy Director (BPS-18) 01 Post
- Ophthalmologist (BPS-18) 01 Post
- Social Case Worker (BPS-17) 01 Post
- Physiotherapist (BPS-17) 01 Post
- Optometrist (BPS-17) 01 Post
- IT Expert (BPS-17) 02 Post
- Assistant (BPS-15) 01 Post
- Steno Typist (BPS-14) 01 Post
- UDC/Cashier (BPS-11) 01 Post
- Lab Assistant (BPS-11) 01 Post
- LDC (BPS-09) 01 Post
- Driver (BPS-05) 05 Post
- Attendant (BPS-01) 02 Post
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01) 01 Post
300+ Jobs In Local Govt “Click here“
How To Apply
The applications along with copy of CNIC, Domicile and passport size the latest photograph, on the prescribed format shall reach at the following address
“Director Admin I, Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, 6-8/4, Islamabad”
Last date for application submission is 4 December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Application on the given prescribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement
- Only shortlisted eligible applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- Shortlisted candidates for the interview shall present their original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/certificate.
- Those already In Government Service must apply through Proper Channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
Note: The posts from BS-01 to B5-05 will be filled on a local basis as per Govt. Policy If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application may be forwarded, otherwise his/her application will not be entertained Candidates applying for the post of Driver (BS 04) and Dispatch Rider (BS 04) must attach a copy of their valid driving license with application DGSE reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase or decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.