Ministry of information and broadcasting jobs 2022 online apply. Njp.gov.pk online apply. The ministry of information and broadcasting Pakistan jobs 2022 advertisement. Government of Pakistan ministry of information and broadcasting announced new employment opportunities for the post of stenotypist, research assistant, data entry operator, lower division clerk (LDC) and upper division clerk (UDC). the latest moib.gov.pk jobs online application form.
National jobs portal (NJP) MOIB (ministry of information and broadcasting, Pakistan) jobs in September 2022. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having relevant qualification/experience for recruitment against the following vacant posts in all Pakistan.
Ministry of information and broadcasting jobs 2022 advertisement
|Department||ministry of information and broadcasting, Pakistan|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||20,000 To 40,000 Per month|
Required qualification for ministry of information and broadcasting Pakistan jobs
|Post name||No of posts||Required qualification|
|Stenotypist (BPS-14)||25||Intermediate, with Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute |
candidate Must be a computer-literate.
|Research Assistant (BPS-11)||01||Bachelor’s degree (2nd division) in Economics Statistics/Mathematical|
|U.D.C (BPS – 11)||04||Intermediate and must be a Computer literate|
|L.D.C (BPS -9)||12||a Matric|
b Minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m
c. Must be computer-literate
How to apply (Njp.gov.pk online apply)
Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal website by clicking the link below
Detail of the posts are available on official website of the M/O I&B
Last date for submission of applications is 18 September 2022.
Please bring original following documents along-with a set of all attested documents at the time of interview.
- Educational documents
- Experience Certificate etc
- Eligible candidates may apply on-line through the National Job Portal or by sending a filled up Application Form available for download at M/o I&B’s website.
- Only shortlisted candidates having relevant qualification and experience will be called for a test/interview.
- Age limit mentioned above includes five (5) years general age relaxation for all above posts.
- The candidate working in public sector organization/government department shall submit departmental permission certificate at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the interview.
Address: Section Officer ( E .l) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No.4153 Islamabad