Ministry of information and broadcasting jobs 2023 online apply. The latest njp gov pk moib jobs 2023 online apply. The Ministry of information & broadcasting MOIB jobs 2023 advertisement. Online application form for National job portal NJP new jobs in February 2023.
Government of Pakistan ministry of information and broadcasting jobs advertisement 2023 for the post of stenotypist, upper division clerk, data entry operator, research assistant and lower division clerk. The ministry of information and broadcasting application form is available at the national job portal website.
Applications are invited from eligible Pakistani Nationals having relevant qualification and experience for new recruitment against the following vacant posts. Ministry of information and broadcasting application form
Ministry of information and broadcasting jobs 2023 advertisement
|Department||school education department Punjab|
|Salary||30,000 To 40,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria for MOIB jobs 2023
Stenotypist (BPS-14) 25 posts
Education required: Intermediate and Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute. Must be computer literate.
Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
Education: 2nd class Grade C Bachelor’s Degree with Computer science/Statistics/Economics’/Mathematics. Candidates should qualify Data Entry Test at the speed of 10,000/- keys depression per Hour. Computer Programming Course in HTML/JAWA/C++ is preferable. Experience of Electronic Data Processing in internet/LAN/WAN/Web Designing/Web Processing is preferable.
Research Assistant (BPS-11)
Education: 2nd class Bachelor Degree in Economics/Statistics/Maths and Should be able to read & write Pashto/Balochi language(s
Required education: Intermediate and Must be a Computer literate
- Minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m
- Must be computer-literate
How to apply for MOIB jobs 2023
eligible candidates may apply on-line through the National Job Portal by clicking the link below. No direct application will be received.
Details of the posts are available on the official website of the M/O I&B (www.moib.gov.pk) and National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk.
- The applicants who have already applied for the same posts in September 2022 should not apply again.
- Only shortlisted candidates having relevant qualification and experience will be called for a test/interview.
- Please bring original CNIC and other documents (Educational, Domicile and Experience Certificate etc.) along-with a set of all attested documents at the time of interview.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel/reduce/increase the number of Posts at any time and without assigning any reason.
- The candidate working in a public sector organization/government department shall submit departmental permission certificate at the time of interview, otherwise they will not be allowed to participate in the interview.
- Age limit mentioned above includes five (5) years general age relaxation for all above posts.
- Last date for submission of applications is 21st February 2023.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey undertaken for the above test/interview.
Address: Section Officer (E.1) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No.4153 Islamabad