NADRA jobs 2021 advertisement. NADRA new jobs in November 2021 application form. National database and registration authority has announced new jobs in Islamabad, Multan, Sialkot, Bhakkar, Lahore, Quetta, Multan, Karachi, Sukkur and Peshawar, Swat, Malaknd, Hangu.
Ministry of interior NADRA jobs latest advertisement. Junior Executive Female, Deputy Assistant Director, Superndentend, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker, Supervisor, Junior Executive and Security Guard jobs in NADRA. National database & registration authority invites applications from Pakistani nationals to fill up the vacant posts.
|Department||National database and registration authority|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||20,000 To 45,000 Per month|
NADRA Jobs 2021 Latest Details
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Deputy Assistant director||Master’s degree|
|Superintendent (Head Clerk)||Matric|
|Junior Executive||Qualification: Intermediate or equal |
Age: 22 years
|Registration Executive||Qualification: Intermediate or equal |
Age: 32 years
|Deputy Assistant Director||Masters/Bachelors|
|Supervisor||Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent |
Age: 35 years
|Admin Superintendent||Matric/Intermediate |
Age: 35 years for civilian
50 years for ex army employees
|Security Guard.||Qualification: Middle |
Age: 40 years
Note: These jobs are only for a project/location therefore, selected candidates cannot be regularized in NADRA. The services will be laid-off on completion of the Project.
How To Apply (NADRA job application form 2021)
- Interested candidates should bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and Experience Certificates along with the copies of their documents to the address mentioned on advertisement.
- Age limit is 05 years
- A candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process due to providing fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Selected candidates have to serve at the concerned Project Site and no request for posting to another district will be entertained; however, Management reserves the right to post him/her at another district on the requirement basis of Project.
- Candidates must be from respective Districts and preference will be given to candidates from respective Tehsils Female, Minority & Disable Quota are reserved as per rule.
- The candidates having 6 months experience with NADRA will be given preference.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during tests/interviews.
- Candidates can appear for a test/interview against one position and once only.
- During test/interview, Mask & Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise he/she will not sit in test/interview