NADRA jobs 2021 September Application Form. NADRA new jobs advertisement in September 2021. The latest NADRA jobs 2021 Punjab and karachi. National database and registration authority announced the latest new jobs for the posts of Senior Data Scientist, Senior Software Engineer, Data Scientists, Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Senior Database Administrator in Islamabad Pakistan 2021.
NADRA National database and registration authority invites applications from Pakistani nationals to fill vacant posts of SOC L1 Analyst, Digital Forensic Specialist, Analyst, Information Security GRC Specialist, SOC L2 Analyst, Database Security Analyst, SOC L3 Analyst, SOC Engineer, Application Security Tester, Engineer, Threat Analyst, Scientist, Pen Tester, Information Security GRC Analyst, BCP DR Specialist needs in National Database & Registration Authority NADRA Islamabad
Also check 6000+ new jobs in Pakistan
|Department||National database & registration authority|
|Salary||30,000 To 70,000 Per month|
NADRA Jobs Advertisement 2021 Advertisement
|SOC L1 Analyst||Bachelor|
|SOC L2 Analyst||Bachelor|
|SOC L3 Analyst||Bachelor|
|Digital Forensic Specialist||Bachelor|
|Database Security Analyst||Bachelor|
|Application Security Tester||Bachelor|
|IS GRC Analyst||Bachelor|
|IS GRC Specialist||Bachelor|
|BCP DR Specialist||Bachelor|
How To Apply for NADRA jobs 2021 September
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth at the following address within Fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please mention clearly the name of the post on the Right Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/ selection process on account of fake documents and false information.
- Positions will be filled on an open merit basis.
- Five (05) years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing