NADRA jobs 2022 online apply. www.nadra.gov.pk jobs 2022. National database and registration authority, NADRA jobs advertisement 2022 for the posts of deputy director monitoring & evaluation and intelligence officer. NADRA new vacancies are announced in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Sukkur, Quetta, Sargodha and Peshawar. NADRA job applications form 2022 are available now.
nadra.gov.pk jobs 2022 advertisement is published in daily express newspaper on 29 May 2022. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals of specific regions to fill vacant posts at NADRA headquarters. National database and registration authority jobs 2022 online apply
NADRA jobs 2022 advertisement latest
|Department||National database and registration authority|
|Jobs Type||On contract/Regular|
|Salary||20,000 To 50,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria about National database and registration authority jobs 2022 advertisement
Applications for the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of three (03) years extendable if required) are invited from qualified individuals
|Post Name||Required qualification and Experience|
|Deputy Director (Monitoring & Evaluation)||Education: Masters In case of retired Armed Forces Officers, Bachelor Degree from a HEC recognized University|
Age: 50 Years
Experience: At least 5 years post qualification with field operations experience in intelligence setups and clean service record.
Must be intelligence course qualified
|Intelligence Officer||Education: Matric |
Age: 48 Years
Experience: At least 4 years post qualification with field operations experience in intelligence setups and clean service record. • Must be intelligence course qualified
Interested candidates may attach following documents
- scan copy of application
- CV (mentioning location for the position applied)
- educational documents
Also check all new jobs today
How To Apply (nadra.gov.pk jobs 2022 online apply)
Interested candidates may apply through NADRA’s website by clicking the link below.
NADRA jobs 2022 online apply
The last date to apply is 13 June 2022
- Applications/CVs (hard form) are not accepted. Terms & Conditions:-
- Only short listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Preference will be given to the candidates of respective locations/Tehsil.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason
- . Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Age relaxation as per Government Rules has already been included in the age limit mentioned above.
- Minority, Female and Disable Quota will be applicable as per Government rules. Females, Transgender and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
- Retired Armed Forces Officers (Lt. Col, Major or Equivalent) and Retired JCOs NCOs or Equivalent will be encouraged to apply.