National information technology board NITB jobs 2020 apply online. NITB (National information technology board) announces the latest new jobs 2020 in all Pakistan. New jobs advertisement 2020 for males and females in National information technology board department for multiple posts of IT professionals. Latest jobs vacancies in Pakistan.
National information Technology Board (NITB) invites applications from eligible and experienced professionals candidates under a PSDP Project on contract basis. Ministry of information technology jobs 2020. These jobs positions are based in Islamabad and are on contract basis for period of one year on open merit.
Name and No of Posts
- IT-professionals/project staff required for following posts
- Program Director (BPS-12) Salary 500,000
- General Manager Standards & Policies (BPS-11) Salary 350,000
- General Manager Testing & Audit (BPS-11) Salary 350,000
- General Manager Certification & Product Training (BPS-11) Salary 350,000
- General Manager Admin & Finance (BPS-11) Salary 350,000
- Project Coordinator (BPS-10) Salary 250,000
- Director Admin & Finance (BPS-10) Salary 250,000
- Director Certification & Product Training (BPS-10) Salary 250,000
- Director Testing & Audit (BPS-10) Salary 250,000
- Director Standards & Policies (BPS-10) Salary 250,000
- Deputy Director Certification & Product Training (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- Deputy Director Testing & Audit (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- Deputy Director Standards & Policies (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- Network Admin (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- System Admin (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- Web Admin (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- Data Base Admin (BPS-08) Salary 125,000
- System & Security Analyst (BPS-07) Salary 90,000
- Technical Staff (BPS-05) Salary 40,000
- Support Staff (BPS-03) Salary 25,000
For complete details and eligibility criteria ( Required qualification, Age limit) click here
How To Apply
Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the eligibility criteria for the positions should submit their application online by clicking
Last date to apply is 14 October 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered and no intimation will be given.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be called for test /interview.
- The department has the right to short-list/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.