National Tariff Commission NTC jobs 2020. National Tariff Commission (NTC) announced latest jobs 2020 for male and females in all Pakistan. NTC invites applications from qualified persons for the following positions to assist in the implementation of the trade defiance laws. Applications are invited from Pakistani males and females for the following positions
No Of Posts and Pay Scale
Deputy Director 01 (BS-18)
Qualification: First Class Master’s Degree from a (BS-18) recognized national or foreign institution in Economics / Industrial Economics / Business Administration / Commerce with 5 years’ post degree experience. OR Associate ship of Cost and Management and Accountancy from a recognized national or foreign institution.
Assistant Director 01 (BS-17)
Qualification: First Class Master’s Degree from a (BS-17) recognized national or foreign institution in Economics / Industrial Economics / Business Administration / Commerce
Stenotypist (BS-14) 02 Posts
Qualification: Intermediate with shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. and typing speed of 40 w.p.m. candidate Must be computer literate.
Lower Division Clerk (BS-09) 02 Posts
Qualification: Matriculate with tying speed of 30 w.p.m.
Note: The Selected candidate must clear the 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) conducted by NITB, after selection before completion of probation period.
5. Naib Qasid 02 Posts (BS-01)
6. Chowkidar (BS-01) 01 Post (Disable Quota)
Required Qualification: Primary Pass
Terms and Conditions
- Note: In addition to above pay scale other facilities such as medical, house rent allowance and leave etc. will be admissible in accordance with the prescribed rules.
- Maximum age limit is relaxed able as per government rules.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations, may apply through proper channel along with NOC issued by their respective organizations.
- The advertisement can be cancelled by the competent authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
How To Apply For NTC Jobs 2020
• Interested Pakistani Nationals may send their applications on Prescribed Application Form
• Applicants for the posts of Naib Qasid & Chowkidar, meeting above eligibility conditions may send their applications on plain paper giving full name, CNIC No., date of birth, domicile, and contact No., detail of educational qualification and postal address.
• All Applications addressed to Deputy Director (Admn.), National Tariff Commission, Post Box No. 1689, GPO Islamabad must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.