National Vocational And Technical Training Commission NAVTTC offers new courses for all Pakistani nationals. If you are interested to earn online money in Pakistan then this is very good opportunity to enroll in free courses. You can learn new skills through NAVTTC free courses and then after utilization these skills you can earn handsome money through freelancing platforms. Interested people can apply online for these courses.
In this article I will tell you how you can earn money online at home in Pakistan. Due to lock down in Pakistan national vocational and technical commission NAVTTC opened admission for Pakistani males and females to learn skills online at home. After learning these courses you will be able to learn money online in Pakistan at home.
NAVTTC offers online courses for Pakistani nationals in the field of IT, engineering, Technology and Designing. If you are interested to earn money online in Pakistan through using your skills then you must enroll in these courses to learn new skills. Suzhou Vocational University, China collaboration with National vocational and technical training commission for online courses in Pakistan. Pakistani youth who are already enrolled in “Hunarmand Pakistan Program” they can also get this opportunity with fresh candidates.
List of Professional courses Offered By NAVTTC
Here is list Of All Courses Offered By National Vocational And Technical Training Commission NAVTTC. You can find full details of Course On VAVTTC Website
1. Industrial robot technology
2. civil Engineering
3. Intelligent control technology
4. Mold design and manufacturing
6. Biotechnology Pharmaceutical
7. Drug Quality and Safety
8. Pharmaceutical Food Inspection
9. Pharmaceutical Preparation Technology
10. Pharmaceutical Analysis Technology
11. New major in pharmaceutical technology
12. Drug quality testing technology
13. Pharmaceutical operation and management
14. Material Engineering Technology
15. Building decoration materials and testing
16. Building Materials Engineering Technology
17. Mechanical design and manufacturing
18. Machinery Manufacturing and Automation
19. numerical technology
20. Mold design and manufacturing
21. Machinery quality management and monitoring technology
22. Mechatronics technology
23. Electrical automation technology
24. Testing technology and application
25. Digital Media Application Technology
26. Information Technology Development and Service
27. IoT application technology
28. Electronic Information Engineering Technology
29. Pharmaceutical Marketing
30. Chain management
31. Logistics management
34. traditional Chinese medicine
35. Elderly Services and Management
36. Book Archive Management
37. Mathematics Education
38. Judicial information security
40. Mechanical Engineering
41. Food processing and inspection
42. Pharmaceutical preparation
43. Drug marketing
44. Pharmaceutical Commodity Management
Eligibility Criteria For NAVTTC Courses
- Qualification: Intermediate 12-Years of education/FSc/FA/ICS/D.com is required for registration in NAVTTC free online courses. However, candidates who have Bachelor’s/ Master degree are encouraged to apply.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer, Internet surfing with Good English Communication is required
- One student can apply for only one course.
How To Apply Online For NAVTTC Courses
Candidates can apply online by clicking below button
Last date for online registration is 30 April 2020.
- NAVTTC will short list candidates on the basis of eligibility
- After selection by NACTTC registration with Suzhou University.
- After successful completion of course and passing online examination, Suzhou Vocational University, China will issue certificates to successful students.
For More Jobs Click Here
NAVTTC Free Online Courses Advertisemennt