NHA jobs 2023 online apply. National highway authority jobs 2023 latest advertisement. The national highway authority NHA has announced new jobs in May 2023 through www.nha.gov.pk website. NHA (National highway authority) jobs are announced in the daily Jang newspaper.
Government of Pakistan ministry of communications national highway authority offers new career opportunities for the posts of Director, Inspectors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Private Secretary, Stenotypist, Assistant Director, Enumerator, Clerks, Laboratory Technicians, Surveyors, Computer Operators, Clerks, Technicians and Drivers.
We are providing complete information about www.nha.gov.pk jobs. Online applications are being sought for the subsequent permanent positions that need to be filled through regular selection on the basis of the Balochistan quota within the National Highway Authority. The detailed information regarding the available positions is as follows:
Details about NHA jobs 2023 advertisement
|Department||National highway authority|
|Salary||30,000 To 80,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria about National highway authority jobs 2023
|Post name||no of seats||Required education|
|DIRECTOR (ENGINEER) BS-19||01||Ph.D (Civil)/M.Sc (Civil)/B.Sc (Civil)|
|DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ENGINEER) BS-18||01|
|ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ENGINEER) BS-17||04||M.Sc in Relevant Subject|
|ASSISTANT COMPUTER PROGRAMMER BS-16||01||B.SC Civil 1st Class|
|INSPECTOR BS-16||03||03 Years Diploma in Civil from the Board of Technical Education recognized Institute|
|SENIOR ENUMERATOR BS-16||01||B.Sc Statistics|
|ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY BS-16||01||Graduate 100/50 w.p.m Shorthand/Typing|
|OFFICE ASSISTANT BS-15||01||Graduate|
|COMPUTER OPERATOR BS-14||03|
|STENOTYPIST BS-14||03||Intermediate with minimum speed 80/40 w.p.m in Shorthand/ Typing respectively|
|DRAFTSMAN BS-11||01||03 Years Diploma Civil Drafting/Design From the Board of Technical Education recognized Institute|
|SUB-ENGINEER BS-11||01||03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|LABORATORY TECHNICIAN BS-11||02||Fsc|
|SURVEYOR BS-11||01||03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|QANOONGO BS-9||01||Matric with tapedar/patwari course|
|PHOTOCOPIER OPERATOR BS-5||01||F.A|
|DRIVER BS-4||03||Primary with driving license|
|NAIB QASID BS-1||03||Middle|
How to apply for NHA jobs
The interested candidates shall apply online through NHA website by clicking the link below w.e.f. May 22, 2023 (Monday) at 0900 Hours on prescribed form
Candidates are required to attested copies of requisite testimonials/documents within application form
The candidates shall also be required to forward a hard copy of application form along with attested copies of requisite testimonials/ documents on the below-mentioned mailing address.
Address: Abdul Ghaffar Farooqi Director (Recruitment) National Highway Authority 27-Mauve Area. G-9/1, Islamabad –
Only online applications with the submission of the required documents will be accepted. Applications in hard copy format without the submission of online application forms and documents will not be entertained or accepted.
If you are applying for multiple positions, please use a separate application form and envelope for each position.
Other terms and conditions
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with the instructions provided by the Federal Government.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan on a requirement basis.
- The requisite experience mentioned against the post must be in a relevant field and post qualified experience obtained prior to obtaining the necessary qualifications will not be considered.
- Only candidates who meet the criteria and are shortlisted will be invited for a written, professional test, or interview, depending on the circumstances.
- The competent authority retains the right to cancel the recruitment process for the advertised positions at any stage without providing any justification.
- The interested candidates are required to mention the post applying for on the right corner of the envelope when they send their applications.
- No TA / D A will be paid to those candidates who will be called for a test/ interview.