Nursing admission in government hospital 2024. DHQ hospital nursing admission 2024. BS nursing admission 2024 in Punjab. The directorate general of nursing services, scheme department, Punjab has announced admission for BSN generic years degree program.
Applications are invited for admission to BSN Generic (4-year degree program) for the session 2024-2027 (subject to approval by the competent forum (s) in the followed for admission to BSN Generic (4-year degree program BSN Generic (4-years) Degree Program.
DHQ hospital nursing admission 2024
The government has announced 6,000 seats (3,000 for the morning and 3,000 for the evening) Nursing admission in government hospital 2024 across Punjab. Only women can apply in all colleges except for the government hospital Shahdara. Candidates must have passed matric with at least 50% marks in FSc Pre-Medical and must be domiciled in Punjab. During the four-year degree program, the hopeful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
It is noteworthy that nursing is currently the most in-demand field worldwide. After completing the degree, you can apply for a free family visa anywhere in the world. Moreover, in the coming years, the future of this field in Pakistan is appearing to be much better than many other fields.
Monthly stipend for nursing admission 2024
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 31,470/- per month during the said degree program, as per Govt. Policy subject to satisfactory performance (with regard to performing duties as requirement of clinical hours and/or otherwise as required by SHC & MED/ DG Nursing from time to time, including requirement of biometric attendance).
Eligibility Criteria for BSN Generic (4 years Degree Program)
The following eligibility criteria will be applied for all candidates.
- Matric with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects) AND
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized Board
Criteria for determining merit:
- Merit will be determined on the basis of marks of F.Sc (Pre-Medical).
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks in F.Sc. (Pre-medical), then for these candidates the merit shall be determined on the basis of obtained marks in Matric with Science.
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks in F.Sc. (Pre-medical) as well as in Matric with Science, then merit will be determined on the basis of seniority of age; candidates older in age will be selected.
- If all the above parameters are equal, the case will be determined by the SHC & ME Department.
- Only Females will be allowed to apply for admission in all the Nursing Colleges except for the CON Government Teaching Hospital, Shahdara, Lahore which is for Males only.
- No applicant shall be older than the age of 35 on the last day of application.
- Only applicants domiciled in Punjab shall be eligible.
How to apply for Nursing admission in government hospital
The candidates shall have to register themselves on the web portal https:pnas2.phf.gop.pk and apply through the online system that shall be available from 13-11-2023.
Applications shall only be submitted through the centralized/online system devised by Punjab Health Foundation (PHF), Lahore as available on above link
Candidates are required to submit a processing fee of Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred only), which should be deposited in any branch of the Bank of Punjab through the Cash Management System (CMS) exclusively. The receipt must be uploaded on the web portal https://pnas2.phf.gop.pk.
The deadline for online application submission is 23:59 hours PST on 30-11-2023.
- Admission will be given purely on merit-cum-preference basis as per eligibility criteria according to the Government Policy.
- The candidates shall give preferences for admissions in Morning and Evening shifts separately in any of the above listed Nursing Colleges.
- Applications received after 23:59 hours PST on 30-11-2023 will be rejected automatically, and will not be processed. The candidates shall upload all the requisite Original/Attested documents i.e. copy of CNIC (Front and back side) F.Sc. Certificate, Matric Certificate, and Domicile.
- Necessary Instruction/ guidelines, schedule and merit list, etc. will be uploaded from to lime to time on the said web portal to facilitate the candidates.
- Only completely submitted applications with all documents and application fee will be entertained. Application received by mall directly to specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Government of the Punjab or Punjab Health
- Foundation or Director General Nursing, Punjab Lahore SHALL NOT be considered/entertained. The Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department will supervise the whole process of online admission till its completion. Merit lists for the morning shift in all colleges shall be displayed before the display of merit lists for the Evening Shift.
- Candidates who will get selected and join the morning shift shall not be considered for the Evening Shift program. The candidates who have already been selected on merit in the previous sessions of BSN Generic will be debarred for applying in this session.