Overseas employees corporation of Pakistan OEC has announced latest jobs for Pakistanis in South Korea. For getting OEC jobs in South Korea candidates should have knowledge about Korean language and all candidates will be selected through the employment permit system / point system.
All candidates are required to pass Korean language EPS-TOPIK test and skill test which will be conducted under ” Human resources services of south Korea”. Candidates passing the “EPS-TOPIK” test will be eligible for submitting applications for jobs in south Korea.
Total No Of Seats: There are 1170 Total seats for which visa will be issued For OEC Korea Jobs 2020
- You Must have Computerized CNIC for pre registration
- For registration Candidates should must have computerized passport
- Age limit is 18 to 39 years
- Candidates punished by court are not eligible to apply
- It’s necessary that candidates name is not in ECL
- Physically handicapped and colour blind cannot apply
- Those candidates who were already in Korea on E-9 E-10 visa for more than 5 years cannot apply for South Korea jobs 2020.
Preference will be given to those candidates who have diploma from Govt technical institute from last three years in any of following courses
- Metal Mold
- Plastic Working
- Surface Treatment
- Heat Treatment
- Forklift Operator
Skill Test 2
Final selection will be done on the base of highest marks from last steps.
How To Apply
1. Pre Registration
Online Apply From 10 To 16 March 2020
Submit Rs 500 application fee on challan form which can be downloaded by clicking here
OEC Jobs In Korea 2020 Apply Online
Result of shortlisted candidates on 03 April 2020
- Reading 20 Questions and Listening 20 Questions
- Test duration is 50 minutes having 40 questions
- Each question carrying 2.5 marks, total 100 marks. Candidates must obtain 47.5 marks to pass first round
- Skill Test
- Skill test includes Physical test (30 marks), interview (30 marks) and skill test (40 marks)
Candidates must carry original CNIC, passport and KLT admission ticket at the time of Test.
Online Apply Started From 10 To 16 March 2020
Shortlisted candidates result announcement date is 03 April 2020
2 Registration After Balloting
Registration of shortlisted candidates
20 to 24 April
Korean language test schedule
Korean Language test
01 June to 03 July
Results of 1st round on 10 July
Skill test applications will be received on 21 to 23 September
Final results on 30 October 2020.
OEC Jobs In Korea 2020 Advertisement