OEC South Korea jobs 2023 online registration. www.oec.gov.pk Korea 2023 application form. www.oec.gov.pk jobs 2023 advertisement in South Korea for Pakistanis. Overseas employment corporation OEC Pakistan invites applications from Pakistani nationals for jobs in South Korea through jobs.oec.gov.pk online registration form.
Good news for Pakistani youth as oec gov pk Korea jobs 2023 has been announced through overseas employment corporation (oec) advertisement no 01/2023 in January. OEC Pakistan is accepting applications for jobs in Korea for 2023. Complete details about OEC South Korea jobs 2023 is given below.
All Pakistanis seeking employment in Korea who wish to work under the permit system in Korea should have to pass a test about basic knowledge of the Korean language. One must pass the TOPIK test which will be conducted by Human Resources Development Services of Korea (HRD) and only those persons who pass the (EPS-TOPIK) test and also pass the skill test can apply for employment under EPS. Submission will be allowed.
OEC South Korea jobs 2023 advertisement
|Department||Overseas employment corporation|
|Salary||250,000 To 300,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria about OEC South Korea Jobs
- The pre-registration application will be based on a National Identity Card, but at the time of registration a computerized passport must be present.
- Applicants between the ages of 18 and 39 years (i.e. born between 8 February 1983 and 7 February 2005)
- must not have been convicted by a court or have been convicted of a major crime.
- Applicants must not be in South Korea illegally.
- Applicants must not have their name on (ECL).
- Any type of physical disability, including fingers and toes, spinal cord dislocation, or colour blindness, are not eligible to apply.
- Persons who have spent more than 5 years in Korea on (9-E) and (10-E) visas are not eligible to apply.
Selection procedure for oec.gov.pk Korea 2023
The Korean language test will consist of 2 rounds in the year 2023. Half of the successful candidates in the lottery will be tested from March 6 to 6 June 2023 and half will be from June 8 to October 10, 2023.
First step: (EPS.TOPIK)
Successful candidates In the first stage will go to next stage
- Skill test (compulsory)
- Capacity test (Only with relevant documents) work experience training educational qualification etc
- Selected candidates on base of Highest score
- The final choice
OEC South Korea 2023 Pre registration Schedule
|Receipt of Applications (Online)||30 January to 02 February 2023|
|Announcement of draw results||03 February 2023|
|2 Registration after draw|
|Registration of persons selected in the lottery||07 February to 21 February 2023|
|Exam date and time announcement||28 February 2023|
|Korean language test schedule||First Round: 06 March to 06 June 2023|
Second round: 8 June to 10 October 2023
|Date of test result||First Round: 13 June 2023|
Second Round: 17 October 2023
|Receipt of Professional Capacity Test Documents||First Round: 26 June to 28 June 2023|
Second Round: 30 October to 1 November 2023
|Skill Test Date Announcement||First Round: 5th July 2023|
Second Round: 7 November 2023
|Conduct of skill test||First Round: 10 July to 14 July 2023|
Second Round: November 13 to November 24, 2023
|Declaration of final result||First Round: 31 July 2023|
Second Round: 5 December 2023
Required documents for OEC South Korea jobs 2023
- Application form (distributed free of charge at the registration points only to those applicants who have paid the fee).
- The aspirant can receive and submit the application himself.
- Test Fee 28 US Dollars or equivalent Pakistani Rupees.
- A color copy of passport to be pasted on the application form.
- Photograph size 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm (with blue background, taken in the last 6 months.
- This pre-registration application will be on the basis of a National Identity Card, but a passport must be present at the time of application.
- Information on the application (Birth / gender) and the applicant’s photo affixed on the application form will be used for their employment in Korea, and will not be changed under any circumstances.
How to Apply ( www.oec.gov.pk Korea 2023 application form)
for Joining OEC South Korea draw 2023
To participate in the draw, online registration can be done through OEC website www.oec.gov.pk or click the link below.
www.oec.gov.pk Korea 2023 application form
Candidates can apply from 30 January to 2 February 2023.
OEC Application Fee Payable / Rs.500 to OEC Account No. 112-79010447-03 HBL Compulsorily attach the submitted challan form along with your online application. / Non-payment of Rs.500 fee and forgery will be disqualified.
The bank challan form can be obtained from the OEC website by clicking the link below or from any OEC office.
Download OEC Challan form for OEC South Korea 2023
Procedure for registration after draw:
For registration, only candidates selected in lottery (male and female) are eligible to apply for this registration period: 07th February to 21st February 2023
OEC South Korea jobs 2023 online registration
Registration Timings: 00:09 AM to 17:00 PM
OEC South Korea Test 2023 Summary
The first stage. (Korean language proficiency test required
- In the first step, the candidate has to take the Korean Language Proficiency Test (EPS-TOPIK-CBT). The details of which are as follows. Reading/Listening questions 20 questions (duration 25 minutes)
- The total test duration will be 50 minutes and 40 questions. Each question will carry two and a half marks. To pass the first stage, a candidate must score at least 155 (U) out of 100 marks in the Korean language test. Candidates must participate in the second phase.
The second stage. (Assessment of Professional Skills)
- The compulsory professional skills test will consist of the following three sections. (30 marks for physical strength, 30 marks for interview, 40 marks for basic skill) Total will be 100 marks. Ability Test (Optional)
- Aptitude test will consist of total 5 marks. (of which 3 marks shall be at least 1 year experience in selected industry, 1 mark shall be of National Certificate in selected industry, Amber shall be of training course in selected industry)
- The teaching test will be conducted continuously without any break.
- Compulsory documents to be brought on the day of test (Original KLT Admission Ticket, Original Passport and CNIC)
- The test result will be valid for a period of 2 years from the date of entry into the Job Seeker Zoroaster.
- If the candidate is found guilty of misrepresentation in the diet, the current candidate will be disqualified for 1 and 30 years in addition to cancellation.
- Note: All the candidates should be present in the exam hall before the scheduled time.