Pakistan bureau of statistics jobs 2023 application form
Bureau of statistics lister jobs 2023 online application form. The latest www.bos.gop.pk jobs 2023. Walk-in interview for bureau of statistics Punjab BOS jobs 2023. The schedule for bureau of statistics government of the Punjab lister jobs walk in interview in May 2023 has been announced.
The Planning & Development Board of the Government of Punjab, located in Lahore and referred to as the Bureau of Statistics (BOS), is currently conducting the “Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) Punjab 2022-23” in all districts within the province.
To fill the required positions for a period of roughly 60 working days, applications are sought from qualified candidates who are willing to work on a daily wage basis. The following eligibility criteria must be met:
Candidates must be interested in the position and hold a Punjab domicile. They are required to attend an interview and provide a duly filled application form, original documents, and testimonials. In addition, a set of photocopies of all testimonials and documents must be provided, along with two recent passport size photographs. The interview schedule is as follows:
Details about Pakistan bureau of statistics jobs 2023
|Department||bureau of statistics Punjab|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||30,000 To 40,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria for bureau of statistics jobs 2023
Post name: Lister
Required education: Intermediate(2 Division)
Experience: related to Household Listing will be preferred.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the job vacancies for Listers with the Bureau of Statistics (BOS), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, Lahore for the “Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) Punjab 2022-23”:
- The number of positions may be adjusted based on the requirements of the project.
- An additional 20% workforce will be called for training, and final selection of Listers for fieldwork will be based on performance during the training session.
- The number of days for fieldwork may change depending on the workload.
- Selection for the job will be based on merit and Punjab domicile, and it will be purely temporary and on a daily wage basis. There is no guarantee of permanent employment.
- The decision of the Authority regarding the selection process cannot be challenged in any court or forum.
- The Authority may terminate the contract of any candidate at any stage without giving any reason.
- Selected or shortlisted candidates will be informed of their selection through a phone call for training.
- Candidates who undergo training and then refuse to participate in fieldwork will not receive any remuneration.
- Successful candidates must sign an agreement with the Bureau of Statistics committing to their availability and completion of the task.
- Absence or poor performance during the assignment may lead to termination of the contract.
- The Department will not provide any health or risk insurance to candidates during the course of this purely temporary assignment.
How to apply for BOS Lister jobs 2023
To apply for the job, interested candidates must download the application proforma from the Bureau’s website at www.bos.gop.pk.