PEEF scholarship 2022-2023 online apply. PEEF scholarship form. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship 2022 registration has been started. PEEF scholarship 2022 for matric and undergraduate has been announced for males and females.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) invites applications from eligible students of Punjab for the grant of education scholarships to needy students.
In November 2022 Govt of Punjab announced education scholarships by the name of “PEEF Scholarships” for minorities. These scholarships are for matric, intermediate, undergraduate and master’s level.
Eligibility criteria for PEEF scholarship 2022 for graduate level
- 60% marks from Matric/Intermediate examination 2022 under BISE and FBISE
- Only students of Punjab, federal Govt and registered private institutes
- The monthly income of parents should not be more than 35000 per month.
- Students studying in registered educational institutes
Eligibility criteria for PEEF scholarship 2022 for masters level
- Students having Punjab domicile and passed graduation examination in 2020/2021/2022 with at least 60% marks
- Studying as a regular student in PEEF partner universities.
- The monthly income of parents should not be more than Rs. 40000
- Student is not getting any other master level scholarship
How to apply for PEEF scholarships 2022
Students of intermediate and graduation level can submit online application by clicking the link below
Master’s level students can submit applications at financial aid office of their universities
The last date to apply is 23 March 2023
How to check peef scholarship result
candidates can check their result for peef scholarship test by clicking the link here