PITB jobs latest 2023. Punjab Information Technology Board PITB jobs 2023 online apply at job portal Punjab website. PITB jobs advertisement 2023. The Punjab Information Technology Board announced new vacancies in July 2023.
New jobs have been announced for the residents of Punjab in Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) department. We are sharing with you complete details about PITB recruitment 2023.
The Punjab Information Technology Board jobs 2023 in the field of Information Technology. These jobs are open to individuals who have relevant educational qualifications and experience.
The available jobs at PITB include positions such as Assistant Manager, Assistant Director, senior managers, Program Managers, Programme Officers, Project Directors, Senior Business Analysts, Senior Data Engineers, Database Administrators, Programme Managers, Software Developers and Software Engineers.
Details for Punjab Information Technology Board jobs 2023
|Department||Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB)|
|Salary||30,000 To 50,000 Per month|
Details about PITB jobs 2023
- Additional Project Director
- Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Specialist
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Librarian (Multiple Posts)
- Assistant Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Assistant Programme Officer (Multiple Posts)
- BI Developer
- Communication and Design Strategist
- Data Entry Operator Computer Operator (M Post(s))
- Data Quality Engineer
- Data Scientist (Multiple Posts)
- Data Security Specialist
- Database Administrator (Multiple Posts)
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Divisional District IT Coordinator (Multiple Posts)
- ETL Developer
- Evaluation Specialist
- Full Stack Developer
- GIS Specialist
- Graphic Designer (Multiple Posts)
- Hardware Network Assistant
- Incharge UC (NOC)
- IT Associate IT Specialist (Multiple Posts)
- Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Marketing & PR Executive
- Mobile Developer (Multiple Posts)
- Network System Support Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Office Assistant Project Assistant (Multiple Post)
- Principal Software Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Program Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Programme Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Project Director
- Receptionist Greeting Officer (Multiple Posts)
- Resident Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- Senior DC/ Network Support Officer
- Senior Front Desk Officer
- Senior IT Associate
- Senior Programme Manager (Multiple Posts)
- Senior Software Developer (Multiple Posts)
- Senior Software Engineer (Multiple Post(s))
- Software Architect
- Software Developer (Multiple Posts)
- Software Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Multiple Posts)
- Supervisor (Multiple Posts)
- System Network Administrator Engineer
- UC Engineer
- UI UX Designer Front end Developer (Multiple Posts)
How to apply for PITB jobs
To apply for PITB jobs in 2023, interested candidates can follow these steps:
Visit the official website at jobs.punjab.gov.pk. On the website, applicants can find detailed eligibility criteria, selection criteria, required experience, and job descriptions for each position.
Fill out the online application form available on the website. Ensure that all the required information is provided accurately. Submit the application online through the official website within the specified deadline.
It’s important to note that applications submitted through other means such as email, fax, postal services, courier services, in person, or walk-in will not be accepted and will be canceled. PITB reserves the right to cancel or reject any application without providing any reason.
The recruitment quota set by the Government of Punjab for females, persons with disabilities, and minorities will be observed during the selection process. The last date to apply for all positions is July 31.