Planning and development board Punjab jobs 2021 application form. PND junior clerk jobs 2021 advertisement. Pnd punjab gov pk jobs. P&D Planning and development department jobs 2021 advertisement. The Latest vacancies in Punjab planning & development board. The Planning and Development department of Punjab announces new jobs for the post of Junior Clerk.
Junior clerk jobs 2021 in Punjab. PND Planning & development board Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up vacant jobs vacancies for males and females. Applications are invited to fill the following position as per Punjab Planning & Development Board’s Recruitment Rules 1985 amended up to 27.07.2019 from the eligible candidates.
Also see 2000+ new jobs in Pakistan “click here“
|Salary||30,000 Per month|
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs Details
|Post Name||No Of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Clerk (BS-11)||28 |
General Quota = 22 Women Quota = 04 Disable Quota = 01 Minority Quota = 01
|Qualification: i. Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division) from a recognized Board.|
ii. A speed of 25 words per minute of typing on a computer in English.
iii. Proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application, and he shall demonstrate such proficiency.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
How To Apply
Send applications along with prescribed proforma and attested copies of relevant documents at the following address during office hours through registered post.
“ Office of Section Officer (E-III), Government of the Punjab, Planning & Development Board”
Planning and development board Punjab jobs 2021 application form “download”
Last date is 05.03.2021
Terms and Conditions
- The recruitment will be made on contract basis for a period of three years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per Government policy.
- Government, Semi Government employees may forward their applications through their respective Departments.
- Children of deceased government employees of P&D Board may also apply under Rule 17-A. The Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No T.A / D.A will be admissible.