PMD jobs 2023 online apply. NJP Pakistan meteorological department jobs 2023. The Pakistan meteorological department pmd jobs 2023 online application form. New career opportunities according to PMD jobs advertisement 2023.
The Government Of Pakistan, Pakistan Meteorological Department Meteorological Headquarters Islamabad has announced new job opportunities for the post of Assistants, Meteorological Assistants, Data Entry Operator, Sub-Engineers, clerks, Senior Observers and Radio Mechanics.
Applications are invited for the posts as per detailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) to fill the vacant posts across the country on Regional Provincial and Local Quota.
Pakistan meteorological department jobs 2023
|Department||Pakistan meteorological department|
|Salary||30,000 To 60,000 Per month|
PMD jobs 2023 advertisement
|Post name||no of seats|
|Assistant (Ministerially) (BS-15)||02|
|Meteorological Assistant (BS-14)||21|
|Data Entry Operator (BS-14)||10|
|Sub-Engineer (Electronics) (BS -13)||17|
|Upper Division Clerk (BS-13)||02|
|Lower Division Clerk (BS-11)||05|
|Senior Observer (BS-09)||53|
|Radio Mechanic (BS-07)||12|
|Mechanic Grade-II (BS-05)||09|
|Lab Attendant (BS-02)||04|
|Balloon Maker (BS-01)||19|
|Naib Qasid (BS-01)||17|
How to apply for NJP NDMA jobs
Prospective applicants are advised to submit their applications via the online portal accessible at nip.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days of the advertisement’s publication.
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be entertained.
Note: Individuals who have already applied in response to the previous advertisement dated 09.10.2023 must reapply.
last date to apply is 14 May.
Other terms and conditions
- Those who are presently employed in government service must apply through the appropriate channel and provide a NOC/DPC during the interview.
- During the interview, applicants must provide their original documents as well as two (2) sets of attested copies of their domicile degree/certificates issued by an HEC-recognized Board University Institute. If any information given by the applicant is discovered to be fraudulent, the candidate’s candidature will be revoked, and legal action will be taken against the individual at any point during the recruitment process.
- The Pakistan Meteorological Department reserves the right to modify the number of positions advertised for any post without providing a reason.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the written test, interview, physical test, or skill test. Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for an interview and skill test, if required.
- For all candidates, the maximum age limit for initial appointment to the aforementioned positions shall be extended by five (5) years.
- Moreover, the maximum age limit, as mentioned above, shall be relaxed for the candidates specified in column (2) below by the extent indicated in column (3). However, candidates can only benefit from one category of relaxation in accordance with the regulations.