PO BOX 750 Rawalpindi Jobs September 2020 download application form. Pak Army GHQ PO Box no, 750 Jobs 2020. PO BOX no 750 GPO, Rawalpindi invites application for the vacant post at Pakistan army headquarter rawalpindi. Latest Govt jobs 2020 in Pakistan. Pak army headquarter Rawalpindi jobs 2020. Latest Govt jobs 2020 today advertisement
|Place Of Posting||Rawalpindi|
Name and No Of Posts
Following jobs vacancies are announced by PO box no 750 GPO, Rawalpindi
Total Vacancies: 61
Assistant (BPS 15) 24 Posts
Statistical Assistant (BPS-15) 01 Post
Steno typist (BPS-14) 28 Posts
DEO (Data Entry Operator) (BPS-14) 01 Post
Library Assistant (BPS-12) 02 Posts
Technician (Electronics /Electrical/ Camera / Computer) (BPS-12) 03 Posts
Technician (Networking) (BPS-12) 01 Post
Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6) 01 Post
Age Limit: 18 33 years for the post of Assistant and 18 to 30 years for the rest of posts
How To Apply
- Send Applications form along with photocopy of computerized CNIC and 2 photographs at following address “ Post Box No. 750 GPO, Rawalpindi”
- Last Date is 09 October 2020.
- Don’t attach Photocopies of your Educational/Qualification documents with the application form at this stage.
- Note: Submit Original CNIC and other educational, experience certificates at the time of test/ interview.
- Applicants to deposit Rs. 200/- (without any extra charges) in Online Account Titled “CAO Exam Fee Fund” Number 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code – 0330), Rawalpindi in any NBP Branch and paste paid deposit slip (in original) on reverse side of application Form.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan. Those who are in government service should apply through proper channels.
- Schedule for Test/ Interview will be communicated to eligible/ shortlisted candidates only. Candidates belonging to Minorities/ Schedule Caste/Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
- Place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications which is 09 October 2020. Relaxation in age will be allowed to the civilian candidates belonging to Sindh (R), Balochistan, Ex-FATA and AK as per existing rules prescribed by the Govt of Pakistan.
- Age relaxation admissible to retired armed forces personnel is 15 years or the number of years actually served in armed forces whichever is less, hence the maximum age limit for retired armed employees is 45 years.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be accepted.