PO Box No 750 Jobs 2020 Application Form download. Pakistan Army headquarters Rawalpindi PO Box no 750 Latest jobs 2020. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for new vacancies in Government organizations. New government jobs in Pakistan for males and females. Fresh Govt jobs advertisement today. Pak Army headquarter GHQ Rawalpindi jobs.
|Department||Pak Army Head Quarter|
|No Of Vacancies||136|
|Qualification||Matric To Bachelor’s|
Name and No of Posts
- Assistant (8PS-15) 24 Posts
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15) 01 Post
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) 28 Posts
- (Data Entry Operator DEO (BPS-14) 01 Post
- Library Assistant (BPS-12) 02 Posts
- Technician (Electrical, Electronics, Camera, Computer) (BPS-12) 03 Posts
- Technician (Networking) (BPS-12) 01 Post
- Photographer (BPS-11) 01 Post
- Receptionist (BPS-11) 01 Post
- Supervisor Horticulture (BPS-11) 01 Post
- UDC (BPS-11) 30 Posts
- Assistant Security Supervisor (Technical) (BPS-11) 02 Posts
- Technician (Hydraulic X-ray Machine (BPS-9) 04 Posts
- LDC (BPS-9) 32 Posts
- Junior Draftsman (BPS-7) 03 Posts
- Technician (Generator/AC) (BPS-7) 01 Posts
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6) 01 Posts
Qualification: Matric, FA, DAE, Graduation
Age limit: 18 to 33 years
How to Apply
- Send Applications on prescribed form along with photocopy of CNIC and 2 photographs to Post Box
- No. 750 GP0, Rawalpindi
- Last date to apply is 15-10- 2020.
- Don’t attach Photocopies of Educational/Qualification documents with the application format this stage
- Note: bring Original CNIC, educational/experience certificates and domicile at the time of test or interview
- deposit Rs. 150+ Rs.50 (Bank charges) in Account Titled “CAO Exam Fee Fund” No 4025241969 NBP GHQ Branch (Branch Code-0330), Rawalpindi” in any branch of NBP bank.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must be Pakistani nationals.
- Schedule for Test or Interview will be communicated to eligible candidates only.
- Place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for a test/interview.