Public sector organization jobs 2022 application form. Po box jobs 2022 application form. Public sector organization jobs 2022 advertisement. Po Box no 829 public sector organization jobs 2022. Application form for po box no jobs in April 2022.
Po box jobs 2022 advertisement. The Latest Public sector organization jobs 2022 March. The Progressive Public Sector Organization is seeking applications from South Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir domicile holders for the following posts on contract. The proposed qualifications and experience of the posts are as under:
Po box jobs application form
|Department||Public sector organization|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||20,000 To 50,000 Per month|
Details about Public sector organization jobs 2022
|Post name||No Of Posts|
|Business development officer||18|
Check 6000+ more Government Jobs Today in Pakistan
How To Apply
All applicants should complete their application by April 15, 2022 as per the instructions and send to PO Box no 829 Lahore.
- educational credentials
- identity card
- domicile and
- other certificates.
You will be disqualified if you provide incorrect information or conceal the required information in the application form.
Note; Government Employees should submit Applications with NOC by uploading the website and send it to 829 P.O BOX Rawalpindi.
- Bring NOC during Tate / Interview.
- No allowance will be given to the candidates appearing for the written test / interview. Incomplete and late applications will not be eligible to join.
- All of these positions are temporary but can continue indefinitely.
Terms and Conditions
- Retired soldiers must have completed color service in the medical category A, according to the discharge tech.
- The selected candidates will be eligible for the prevailing medical, rented house, well technical and other allowances according to the pay rate and scale.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan. Only those with experience in the relevant field will be preferred.