Punjab police Housing Scheme 2023 application form. Get complete information about National police foundation housing scheme 2023 registration for Punjab police employees. The inspector general of Police IG has announced a new housing scheme for Police personnels.
The National Police Foundation intends to launch a new Housing Project/ Scheme for its beneficiaries and 73pening its memberships for police officers / officials. The income generated from these housing / commercial projects shall be utilized for the welfare of police personnel, widows, and police shuhada’s families.
These plots will be distributed among employees of Punjab police from Constable to SP. In order to become the members of NPF and avail the opportunity to benefit from these schemes by getting plots and apartments you need to apply for this scheme as it is announced by IGP.
Detail about National police foundation housing scheme 2023
The National Police Foundation NPF was established under the Charitable Endowment Act 1890 vide SRO No.334 (1) 75. The main objective of the Foundation is welfare of serving / retired police officers and their dependents.
The National Police Foundation works on the principle and concept of doing welfare for the police beneficiaries all over Pakistan. Its working and operational scope provides umbrella to all fund generating commercial, industrial and housing activities duly approved by the Board of Directors and Committee of Administration. Previously, National Police Foundation has successfully launched two Housing Schemes i.e. NPF E-11 Housing Scheme and NPF 0-9 Housing Scheme in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Notification About Launching Of New Housing Scheme / Commercial Projects for Punjab police
Please find enclosed herewith a copy of subject reference bearing No. HD/112/NPF/2023/496 dated 30.05.2023 received from the National Police Foundation, Islamabad, to disseminate the same amongst all subordinates through notices, electronic/printing media, whatsapp groups for information and further necessary action.
Terms & Conditions about Punjab police Housing Scheme 2023
- Acceptance of membership is subject to the screening of the applications, which may accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- An applicant can apply for only one plot at the time of launching of scheme.
- In case the National Police Foundation due to any reason fails to allot a plot the applicant shall not claim any damages, compensation or interest. however the applicant will be entitled to the refund of the principal amount deposited with the NPF.
- If the number of applications received is more than the plots available, then the allotment shall be determined by ballot. The Managing Committee reserves the right to allot 10% of the plots at its discretion.
- Each applicant will pay in advance by means of crossed bank draft/ pay order encashable at Islamabad drawn in favor of National Police Foundation Islamabad. Cash payment/ cheques shall not be acceptable.
- After an applicant’s membership is accepted, he will be intimated the total cost of the plot along with schedule of payment.
- All applications will be accepted subject to availability of land.
- Development charges will also be charged in addition to cost of land
How to apply for NPF Punjab police Housing Scheme 2023
Individuals interested to participate in this housing scheme are required to download application form given below, after filling application form attach fee paid challan form and send it to following address
Housing directorate P.O Box no 1244 Islamabad.
Membership Fee Schedule
|Constable to Head Constable||Rs. 5,000/-|
|ASI to Inspector||Rs. 8,000/-|
|DSP to SP||Rs.10,000/-|
All interested can submit Membership fee through following modes:-
(a) Through Demand Draft / Pay order in the name of National Police Foundation Islamabad.
(b) Copy of Demand Draft Pay order email@example.com. can be shared via E-mail at email address
(c) Application will be submitted through their Head Offices