Punjab safe cities authority jobs 2023 NTS online apply. Punjab safe cities authority jobs 2023 advertisement through NTS. The latest Police communication officer jobs 2023 in safe city authority. NTS Punjab safe cities authority PSCA jobs in July 2023.
Applications are invited from Pakistani males and females having required qualification to fill vacant posts of police communication officer under PPIC3 Centre, Lahore.
Punjab police jobs 2023 has been announced now in Safe cities authority department, complete details about these jobs are given below.
Details about Punjab safe cities authority jobs 2023
|Department||Punjab safe cities authority (PSCA)|
|Jobs Type||on contract|
|Salary||50,000 To 60,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria for Punjab safe cities authority PCSA jobs 2023
Post name: Police communication officer
No of seats: 200
Salary: Rs.60000/Per Month all-inclusive.
Required education: (BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT) or equivalent 16 years education in IT related degree with typing speed minimum 30 wpm.
Proficient in use of MS Office and having English & Urdu Communication skills (spoken & written)
Age limit: for males 21 to 25 years and for females 21 to 28 years
Police communication officer jobs 2023 Description
- Receiving and handling requests and calls for Police and emergency response through electronic communication channels. Monitoring and appropriately organizing the display of CCTV footage. Coordinating, making decisions, and dispatching police and emergency resources efficiently using software, applications, and audio-video communications.
- Serving as a crucial intermediary between the Police and the Public, actively engaging in emergency and crisis scenarios. Additionally, undertaking any other responsibilities related to the operations of the PPIC3 Centre, as assigned from time to time.
Please submit the attested copies of your educational documents, a copy of your CNIC (National Identity Card), domicile certificate, two passport-sized photographs, along with the completed application form, and proof of fee deposit to the following address:
Plot # 96, Street #4, H-8/1, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) Project, NTS Pakistan Head Office, Islamabad.
Please ensure that all documents are in English.
If you are interested in applying, candidates are advised to submit their application online through the NTS website by visiting www.nts.org.pk.
General Terms And Conditions:
- The selected candidates will be required to furnish a surety bond to serve in the Authority.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels. Only eligible candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview. No TA/DA (Travel Allowance/Daily Allowance) will be provided to candidates for the test/interview.
- Applications containing incomplete or incorrect information, or those received after the due date, shall be rejected.
- Quotas reserved for women, minorities, and persons with special needs will be applicable as per the Government of Punjab’s policy.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, and persons with special needs to apply.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time without prior notice.