Punjab wildlife and parks department jobs 2023 application form download. The Punjab wildlife and parks department jobs advertisement 2023 in December. The latest wildlife department jobs 2023 advertisement.
Punjab wildlife and parks department official website contains information about new recruitment for the post of wildlife inspector, assistant director wildlife, wildlife supervisor, wildlife watcher, baildar, naib qasid, head draftsman, animal keeper, chowkidar, driver and sweeper,
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile of Punjab Province to fill the following Project posts under the Development Project “Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme (Phase 1) Up-scaling of Green Pakistan Programme (Revised)” purely on contract basis till date of completion of PC-1 Project (30-06-2023), extendable for any further period of time subject to further extension of the Programme and satisfactory performance evaluation.
Punjab wildlife and parks department jobs 2023 advertisement
|Department||Punjab wildlife and parks department|
|Salary||20,000 To 40,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria about wildlife department jobs 2023
|Post name||No of seats||Required education|
|wildlife supervisor||01||B.Sc. Zoology 2nd division|
|field computer||01||Matric with science|
|Baildar||04||Height: 5 feet |
chest 33 inches
Documents required for Punjab wildlife & parks department jobs 2023
- attested photocopies of following documents
- academic record ie degrees / certificates etc
- experience certificates
- computerized ID card
- Driving License
- two recent photographs must be attached
How to apply for wildlife jobs 2023
Candidates can send application on Plain Paper with above-mentioned documents at the address given below
- Applicants must mention the Category for which they are applying against the post.
- Separate application forms for separate posts will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or those received without application on plain paper after the due date will not be entertained and will be rejected.
The last date to apply is 1 February 2023.