QAED master trainer jobs 2021-2022 online apply. www.qaed.edu.pk apply online. Master Trainers for Quran Translation. quaid e azam academy for educational development jobs 2021 advertisement in November. QAED master trainer jobs for Insaaf after noon schools.
On call master trainer jobs 2021-2022 in Quaid e Azam academy for educational development Lahore. www qaed edu pk login and all details about master trainer jobs 2021-2022. Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab. Lahore School Education Department.
Government of Punjab provides opportunity for public and private school teachers as master trainers to conduct the training of public elementary School teachers for five subjects in Punjab School Education Department. Government Of the Punjab has the mandate to professional development of education.
Also Check 6000+ new jobs in Pakistan
|Jobs Type||On call|
|Salary||40,000 Per month|
Minimum qualification is Masters/Mphil(islamic studies) or MA/MPhil Arabic
- Minimum 05-years experience of teaching elementary level classes (8th standard) from any reputable public or private school. However, preference will be given to a candidate having experience of teaching methodologies and curriculum deliveries as a teacher trainer.
- Excellent communication, Basic IT skills (MS Word, PowerPoint etc). Lesson Planning and pedagogical skill.
- Applicants must have experience of teaching online.
- Applicants must have updated knowledge of Education Policies.
District wise Number of Master Trainers
|District Name||No Of Posts|
|Rahim Yar Khan||18|
Applicants are requested to apply online by clicking the link below
The last date to apply is 20-1-2022
Note: Hard copies are not required at this stage, therefore no need to send documents to QAED Punjab or District QAEDs. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring documents at the time of interview to their respective District QAED offices.
Guidlines/Terms and conditions
- Candidates from both Public/Private Sectors fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview at concerned District QAEDs.
- Upon selection a private sector Lead Trainer will have to provide an affidavit (downloadable from QAED website) from his / her employer that his /her services will be spared for training as and when required by Provincial QAED, Punjab.
- A handsome compensation will be offered to the Master Trainers with boarding and lodging facilities during the course of training if needed.
- QAED Punjab has the right to reject or cancel the selection process at any stage.