Rescue 1122 jobs 2021 Punjab online apply. Rescue 1122 jobs 2021 advertisement. PTS rescue 1122 jobs 2021 online application form. Punjab emergency service Rescue 1122 announces the latest new jobs for males and females. PTS rescue 1122 jobs for the post of EMT, computer telephone wireless operator, maintenance technician, driver and sweeper.
PTS rescue 1122 jobs in tehsil koh-e-suleman of the district D.G khan. Rescue 1122 staff required for tehsil Koh-e-Suleman district D.G. Khan. Rescue 1122 vacancies in February 2021. Latest career opportunities in Punjab. Punjab rescue 1122 department invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts in concerned districts.
|Salary||25,000 To 40,000 Per month|
1000+ more jobs in Pakistan “click here“
Rescue 1122 new jobs February 2021 details
|Post Name||No Of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-11)||28||Nursing or Paramedical Diploma from recognized institutions. Age 20-30 Years.|
|Computer Telephone Wireless Operator (BPS-11)||08||B. Com / D. Com or DAE (computer science) with 2nd Division from a recognized institution. Must be computer-literate with typing speed of 30 WPM. Age 20-30 Years.|
|Maintenance Technician (BPS-11)||02||Diploma of Associate Engineering (Auto Electrician / Mechanical/ Auto Diesel). Practical experience in the line shall be preferred. Age 20-30 Years|
|Rescue Driver (BPS-04)||14||Matric with LTV/HTV License. Age 20-30 years.|
|Sweeper (BPS-01)||01||Preferably Literate. Age 18-30 Years.|
Height: Candidates with height more than 5 feet 6 inches will be preferred.
Chest: minimum chest size is 33 inches.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on the link available below.
Rescue 1122 jobs 2021 Punjab online apply “click here”
The latest by 22-02-2021.
Candidates are directed to send their forms by postal mail to Pakistan Testing Service.
- Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by the Government of Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms.
- Candidates qualifying written and psychological/ aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests.
- The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
- At the time of Interview candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and 6 passport size pictures and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height, weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test Candidates have to justify their eligibility as per advertised criteria.