Sindh rangers jobs 2022 online apply. joinpakrangerssindh.org online registration. Pakistan rangers Sindh jobs 2022 advertisement for the post of sub inspector Religious Teacher (khateeb), Havildar, Naik, clerk Sepoy General Duty, Cook, Mess Waiter and Misalchi. sindh rangers jobs online registration is starting from 17 to 23 July 2022.
Sindh rangers jobs advertisement 2022 in July. Applications are invited from Pakistani male nationals to fill vacant job positions in Sindh rangers department Online registration will be started through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website www.joinpakrangerssindh.org with effect from 17-23 July 2022. Interested candidates may register themselves online through website
recruitment programme 2022 at Pakistan rangers (SINDH) 1. Vacant posts (male only) in Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) will be filled on merit basis in Punjab, Sindh (Rural), Sindh (Urban) KPK Balochistan, FATA G.B and AJK. However, complete details are also given below.
Details about Sindh rangers jobs 2022 advertisement
|Department||Pakistan rangers (Sindh)|
|Salary||15,000 To 40,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria about Pakistan rangers jobs 2022
Post Name and required Qualification
Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entrant) (BPS-13)
Education: FA / FSc or equivalent
Religious Teacher (Direct Entrant) (BPS-11)
Education: Matric, Fazil / Farigh Darse Nizami from one of the Recognized Religious Institution
Havildar / Naik General Duty (Direct Entrant) (BPS-08)
Education: Matric or equivalent
Sepoy Clerk (BPS-08) (Direct Entrant)
Education: FA / FSc with one year Computer Diploma in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Sepoy General Duty, Sepoy Cook, Sepoy Mess Waiter and Sepoy Misalchi (BPS-08)
Education: 8th Class Passed
Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) (BPS-02)
Education: 8th Class Passed (except Sanitary Workers)
Washerman, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Painter and Sanitary Workers
Education:5th Class Passed (Sanitary Workers Only)
Note: Preference will be given to higher education / qualification / technical diploma holders
Minimum 18 years age as on 31 August 2022 and maximum 30 years age (including 5 years age relaxation given by the Government) will be applicable.
(according to the nature of duty Preference will be given to younger candidates).
Physical Standards for Rangers jobs
- Height. Minimum 5’-6” (5 feet and 6 inches) (taller candidates will be preferred in the final selection).
- Chest. 33” inch (including 1 ½ inch expansion).
- Weight. Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilo grams approximately) and maximum as per BMI.
- Initial / final medical examinations.
How to apply (joinpakrangerssindh.org online registration)
Interested candidates can apply online through Sindh rangers official website or by clicking the link below
Online registration is opened from 17 July 2022 to 23 July 2022
Selection process for Sindh rangers jobs
- Registrations Processing Fee – Rs.500/- (non-refundable) will be paid by the candidate. (BPS-5 & above only).
- Initial Medical Examination without any fee
- Physical test – Candidates bring along Joggers / PT shoes for PT test. No written / physical test will be held for Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) category.
- Written test – Candidates bring writing material for written test.
- Psychological tests / Interviews – Psychological tests / interviews will be held at Training Center and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
- Final Selection – final selection of candidates will be on merit at Pakistan Rangers Headquarters (Sindh) Karachi.
- Final medical examination · Final medical examination will be held at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fee will be paid by the candidates. · Psychological tests, ECG, Lab tests and Chest X-ray of finally selected candidates will be taken during final medical examination.
- Call letters – Final medically fit candidates will be issued with call letters to join training.