State bank announces new job 2020 in all Pakistan for the posts of Assistant Director (OG-2). You can apply online for state bank officers training scheme (SBOTS) 24th batch 2020. State bank of Pakistan invites applications from energetic, self-motivated and result oriented candidates for the posts of Assistant Directors (OG-2). These vacancies are announced by state bank under state Bank officers training scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch. NTS will conduct test for state bank jobs 2020.
Assistant director jobs in state bank are based in Karachi although candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply online for these jobs. In this article i will share complete detail about assistant director jobs in state bank and i will also tell you how you can apply online.
Salary and Compensation Package
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs 82000 per month and other benefits.
- Medical facility
- Staff loan and other allowances in salary of OG-2 as per Bank’s rule.
Eligibility Criteria For State Bank Jobs 2020
- Qualification : Master or bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) from HEC recognized university /institute in Commerce, Information technology, Mathematics, Business administration, Human resource, Public administration, Economics, Agriculture, Finance and Accounting.
- At least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4 OR 3.5 CGPA out of 05.
- Foreign degree holders are also eligible to apply but they will submit equivalence certificate issued by HEC.
- Age Limit: 26 years.
- whereas candidates blogging to areas of FATA,GB, Baluchistan and Azad kashmir shall get 03 years age relaxation.
- Employees of SBP and subsidiaries will have 05 years age relaxation.
How To Apply For State Bank Jobs 2020/Application Procedure
- Interested Pakistani nationals can apply online by clicking the button below
- After applying online take print of online application and send hard copy to ” Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resource Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigarh Road, Karachi.
- Last Date of submission of Applications is 20 April 2020.
- Candidates who will shortlisted by SBP will be informed by post and after that they will have to appear in written test.
- SBP and NTS will display lists of qualified candidates on their websites.
First The candidates are shortlisted. Then after a written test candidate will be called for further selection. Bring your educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, original deposit slip and 03 recent passport size photos.
After final selection all selected candidates shall undergo ” Applied Focused Theoretical Training” at National institute of banking and finance NIBAF Islamabad.