Survey of Pakistan jobs 2022 online apply. sop.gov.pk online apply. Survey of Pakistan SOP jobs 2022 advertisement. The latest jobs in survey of Pakistan for the post of assistant, technician, driver and book binder. www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk jobs online apply for new jobs in the SOP survey of Pakistan.
The survey of Pakistan (SOP) jobs advertisement in August 2022. Applications are invited from eligible Pakistani nationals to fill the following mentioned vacant posts in survey of Pakistan department. New jobs in today’s newspaper for all Pakistan.
Survey of Pakistan jobs 2022 advertisement
|Department||Survey of Pakistan|
|Jobs Type||On contract|
|Salary||15,000 To 35,000 Per month|
Eligibility criteria for Survey of Pakistan SOP jobs 2022
|Post name||No of seats||Required qualification|
|Assistant (BS-15)||07||Degree from a recognised University|
|Technical Assistant (Various Trades) (BS-15)||15||Graduation (14 years) with Math / Physics / Geography or Associate Degree in Surveying / Remote Sensing (RS) and Geographical Information System or Bachelor of Computer Science from a HEC recognized University / Institute|
|Technician (BS-07)||150||Fsc (pre engineering)/ICS/DAE civil/ Surveying/GIS or equivalent qualification.|
|Driver (BS-04)||10||i) Primary Pass with Valid Driving Licence and knowledge about traffic rules.|
|Book Binder (BS-03)||05||i) Literate |
ii) Sufficient knowledge in the trade.
- Selected candidates against the posts of Technical Assistant (Various Trades) (BPS-15) & Technician (BPS-7) will undergo mandatory training of Survey Disciplines. On completion of Training, they will be allotted specific trades, as per requirement.
- Selected candidates against the post of Assistant (BPS-15) will be required to qualify for the mandatory 6 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB. before completion of the probation period.
How to apply (sop.gov.pk online apply)
Interested candidates can apply online through survey of Pakistan’s official website by clicking the link below.
Last date for online submission of applications is 10 September 2022
Required Documents for surveyofpakistan.gov.pk jobs
The shortlisted candidates will have to submit following original and attested photocopies of documents at the time of interview
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copy of domicile
- Experience Certificates (if any)
- 3x Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification
- Attested copy of discharge certificate DASB (in case of Driver Ex-Army)/sve cert/NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in SoP/other Govt. department)
- Disability certificate (where applicable)
Address: (TAHIR IQBAL BUTT) CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER Surveyor General’s Office Survey of Pakistan, Murree Road, Faizabad, Rawalpindi.
Survey of Pakistan (SOP) jobs advertisement 2022